Saturday, May 29, 2010

Fathers Day Challenge from MPS

"Enjoy The Moment"
This is my card in response to My Pink Stampers challenge for fathers day. Not only did I get it done this weekend! I stayed up late tonight to do it! :) For my dad this is getting a bit of a smart remark on the inside that will say "because I don't have to be this nice everyday!"


Recipe:

1. Corrugated brown card stock for the card base.
2. Lime green card stock cut as the next layer and ran it through the cuttle bug.
3. Button paper (I can't remember the name!) cut to fit just inside the lime green.
4. Using the lime green scraps I stamped "enjoy the moment" on a square and did a layer in a slightly darker green.
5. I cut out the kitchen timer from "From My Kitchen" also using scraps.
6. Added ribbon and button details in matching colours.

4 comments:

  1. I love this ... all your details are just perfect ... and what a clever use of the kitchen timer! Also, I really like your inside sentiment ... sounds exactly like something my daughter would say to her dad! Great job.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! I am working on my project for MPS now and hope to get it posted soon. Happy Saturday! :) Kimmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is fantastic!! I love the way everything coordinates so perfectly. Those button embellishments are perfect!!
    Congratulations on your new blog. I just started a blog this month as well. I've been having so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card , the buttons really make it pop !

    ReplyDelete