Sunday, May 30, 2010
Saturday, May 29, 2010
1. Corrugated brown card stock for the card base.
2. Lime green card stock cut as the next layer and ran it through the cuttle bug.
3. Button paper (I can't remember the name!) cut to fit just inside the lime green.
4. Using the lime green scraps I stamped "enjoy the moment" on a square and did a layer in a slightly darker green.
5. I cut out the kitchen timer from "From My Kitchen" also using scraps.
6. Added ribbon and button details in matching colours.
Friday, May 28, 2010
I'm actually starting this blog to take part in a contest that this wonderfully talented gal named Pink Stamper has going on. Now the question is will I get the card done in time for the contest. I'm got a busy weekend ahead with all sorts of stuff going on so I will atempt to make time to create. So lets hope I get a card done in time!
I'm not 100% sure how to really blog ... my goal is going to be to just post projects, take part in challanges from other peoples blogs, and to really take the time to use the insane amount of crafts stuff I own to create a little excitment in my busy world.