Sunday, January 30, 2011

Be Mine ... Or Else! :)

I was browsing the lovely blogs on my favorites list looking for inspiration for a Valentines card for my sweetie (awwww! lol) and I found some Mojo at Mojo Monday and I also found Paper Player's open challenge which I of course had to do! UPDATE: Totally missed the deadline at Mojo by just a little. Oh well it was still a fun design! :)

This is done with some basic cardstock bits I had one hand plus some fun bronze metallic paper. I found the heart paper at a local store and it was to cute to pass up. I accented with some rough/lacy/don't know how to describe it ribbon type material :) and some flower soft on the leaves.

I am hoping to get back to crafting more then once a month so hopefully getting back to going through the blogs and looking at all the wonderful work will be the inspiration to sit down and craft even if it is just for an hour.

4 comments:

  1. OK.... so.... LOVE the sentiment on the hearts :-) I laughed out loud. so glad I wasn't drinking something at the time! Now... on to the card itself. Love the colors. Love the metallic card stock. Love the fact that the branch echoes the background hearts. Fabulous! So glad to see you back and crafting!
    thanks for joining the Paper Players for our Anything Goes challenge this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty dsp! Your birds are so sweet. Thanks for playing with Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours! Love that you are back in the swing of things :)
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cute, little birds made me smile! :) Love how you popped them up on the layered circle and I wouldn't have been able to pass up the pretty paper either. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete