Saturday, June 5, 2010

3:00 ... End of my little craft day.






So I finished off the day and it was one of my most productive ... sadly my vacuum and dishes are calling my name so I have to finish up. Craft room is a mess, meh that's not really new. I'm posting one of the frames I worked on last night and the matching card. I got those finished this afternoon. I also finished my other frame but it is drying and can't be put together yet. Alright enough stalling house cleaning here I come. :) Have a great rest of the weekend everyone.


PS. The colours do match ... the flash created an issue or something :).


2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, red and black are always so elegant together. Great work! Hope your house is nice and clean so you can craft again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this thank you card. It's wonderful. I also love that wedding set. Thanks for your comment on my blog it was wonderful to come and visit yours!

    ReplyDelete