Saturday, June 5, 2010

Wedding Set



I was up until about 2:30 AM last night crafting ... After the glitter card below I was on a roll so I stayed with it. I finished up a wedding card for a friend of mine (above) and worked on a couple of frames that are not quite done yet. I actually get to spend part of this afternoon crafting (I should be working on other stuff but I'm choosing to craft ;) ) so if they get done I will post them too! What a productive weekend so far.

Above is the card (Dream Big), the albulm I made them and the invites I did for them a few weeks ago (60 in total, 60 is an evil number of cards!). Everything was done in her wedding colours ... pink, purple and mustard yellow. I wasn't to sure on the yellow to begin with but I didn't have a ton choice (good choice on the colours in the end Alison!) and I must say in the end the shades kind of work together nicely.

1 comment:

  1. Great set! I like the colour combination. Love that big ring too!!

    ReplyDelete