Sunday, July 11, 2010

Change of scenery ...

Well I decided to go back to scrapbooking for a few days to try and finish up the album I have been making for my sister (and a duplicate for myself) of our cruise to Alaska. The cruise was over a year ago :( and I had only got about half way. Anyway I was having a home/work weekend (One of the reasons I love summer) and I got a few pages done, finishing her book and getting close on mine. Here are a few of my favorites.

In case it isn't obvious we were being silly in almost every photo! lol In the photos are me, my sister, my friend Kelly and her partner in crime Dave.

We really had a great time and doing up a few pages brought back some great laughs and memories.

I think the last is my favorite ... very clean but bright and cheery.





No comments:

Post a Comment