Saturday, July 31, 2010

Picked In the top 4!

I'm feeling pretty special this week! I was picked at Always Playing With Paper as "A Cut Above" ... so I'm feeling pretty lucky yet again!

_________________________________________________________

I've also had a chance to work on some crafting this morning and made some little bottle tags with my friend Kelly for a craft night we are doing next week! What I actually like best is we used the cut outs from the punch where the top of the water goes through as part of the decoration on the bottom... I love when you get to use up scraps like that!

This is the inspiration photo:



and here is my project ...



I've added the sour cream shaped treat containers I finished this morning (filled with candies if your curious :) ) and photographed them altogether. Michelle below mentioned a challenge blog that my project would fit (Thanks Michelle!) so I am very excited to find a challenge to enter it into because I didn't think I would. There are lots of great posts and projects on this new (to me :) ) site. Check it out! Off The Wall

Have a great day,
Laurie

4 comments:

  1. such a water idea. LOL love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! You should enter it at Off the Wall Craftiness! The colors this week are blue, yellow and white!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful set!! Too cute :) Please post the inspiration photo next time though ;) Thank you for playing and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your Top 4 placement! :)
    This is such a cute project!!!

    ReplyDelete