Monday, September 27, 2010

Dreams Really Do Come True

I did this card up for the Peachy Keen Challenge and the My Pink Stamper Challenge.

My pink stampers challenge was to add a bird. I added a little pink bird to go with my scene from the Winter Woodland cartridge.

I used my Peachy Keen face stamps and the layout from there challenge to complete my project.

This was their challenge sketch:


I flipped the square (my princess) and the orange stripe (my tree) to opposite sides of the sketch. The brown strip is my ribbon and the squares are my castle scene in the background. I used the faces I had on the princess and the sun. I'm probably over doing these scene cards but I'm having a really good time with them and they are forcing me to get really creative!





7 comments:

  1. very nice, love the button clouds!
    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Laurie.. this is super cute. You are so creative. It looks like an illustration for a children's book! Fabulous job. and... I love those button clouds!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you used the buttons as clouds! Super cute! Embossing too! All of it! Great detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darling! Love the button clouds! Good luck with the PKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo cute thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. An absolutely darling card!! It is just the sweetest scene.

    ReplyDelete