Saturday, September 25, 2010

Ready, Set, Grow

I did this up for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge which was a harvest/garden theme.

I don't really give any cards that would fall into that category so I had to think of something that would work for a card I would give. I was noted to use fall themed colours and I had this ribbon that I'very had forever that I wanted to use.

A bit of staring at the paper and my cartridges and I came up with this.

I thought it would make a nice baby card! I used Wall Decor and More which I haven't used much yet and I think it turned into my favorite of the day!

2 comments:

  1. How pretty! Your embossing is perfect on this card - and that tree image is just beautiful with the border punch. Lovely ribbon too!
    Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! And the border is fabulous! And I love your bow! I wish I could do such cute bows! All the colors are fabulous! Great card!

    ReplyDelete