Saturday, August 21, 2010

Birthday Wishes

I got a couple of things made this morning during my exciting day off to craft!

This first one is a challenge over at Create with Connie and Mary and I actually had paper with all the colours so I just had to play along!



This next one I wanted to make something that my sister could use and she goes through a lot of notebooks at work so I decided to make her a notebook to fit in with the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog I really like how this turned out and I think she will like it! I've never done a challenge over at there site but there is some great inspiration so you should all play along!



Off to lunch! :)

11 comments:

  1. beautiful :) what a fancy notebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love your notebook!!! I bet your sister will be thrilled to get it! Thanks for playing in our Cuttlebug challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely notebook! I love these colors. and I'm sure your sister will love it, too! Welcome to Cuttlebug Challenge. We hope you will join us often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful beautiful projects! They are truly fabulous. I love the color combinations! Thank you so much for participating in the Cuttlebug Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Your sister will love this book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the color challenge! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really did an excellent job with the color combo. GREAT notebook too! Thanks for playing along this week on the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of the colors for this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of DSP to match this week's color challenge! Thanks for playing along with Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete