Friday, August 6, 2010

Excited ...

Well I never thought I would get more then just a few blog followers ... and now look! Almost 30 ... that makes me super excited. I am going to have to change my goal of 10 followers to 50 I've decided. I don't know if I'll get there but I will be one happy gal if I do!! lol

I relly am enjoying blogging and learning all sort of new tips and tricks from reading everyone elses blogs. The creative people out there never stop amazing me. So talented this world is!

I'm off to a girls craft night tonight that my friend and I have organized and I am going to try and get a bunch of cards done. I'm in a card mood not a scrapbooking mood so hopefully I will actually get some work done and not just sit around and snack and chat! lol

L

No comments:

Post a Comment